Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sweetgreen

I figured it's about time to blog about one of my favorite things...food!


Yesterday I was craving a good salad after a weak attempt at running in the ninety degree heat. My roommate Robin and I walked to Sweetgreen because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It's only 2 blocks from my place, and is officially my new obsession. 



It's like a GOURMET BUFFET OF ALL SALAD BARS! And basically everything's priced under $10! There is every topping under the sun and TONS of homemade dressings!


There are pre-made choices if the make-your-own option is too overwhelming. I ordered the "Guacamole Greens" and it was delish! Every salad can be made into a wrap, and they have fro-yo to top it all off!


This is the Georgetown location a couple miles away. Isn't it just precious!?


This trip was definitely a success, and everyone should check it out! Yet another reason why I live in the best city ever!

Until next time blog world! XO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By My Aiken Heart