Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gloomy Wednesday

I had to treck all the way to DC for a job interview this morning and ended up looking like a wet puffball by the time I got there. Hey, it got me into Phi Mu, maybe being a wet mess is my look. WE'LL SEE.


Anyways, just because it's cloudy in the metropolitan area today doesn't mean you need to have a cloudy outlook!!!! Here's my "I can't possibly be in a bad mood when I listen to these songs" playlist. ENJOY.


1. December, 1963- The Four Seasons
2. Forever- Chris Brown
3. Gives You Hell- All American Rejects
4. Go Girl- Pitbull
5. Hicktown (extended version obvi..)- Jason Aldean
6. Best of Me- The Starting Line
7. Since You've Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
8. Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift
9. Down- Jay Sean
10. Aint No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye 
11. Use Your Love- Katy Perry Version
12. Show U How-T-Pain
13. Walking on Sunshine/Halo- Glee Soundtrack
Random enough for ya?!


Also, I'm SOOOO excited to jet set to Boston to see my long lost friend Katie Williams and my cousin Katie Davis!!!! :)

2 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

GREAT playlist! Totally would get you out of any funk:-) xoxo

Stephanie said...

Totally random playlist but I love it! Especially wrapping it up with Walking On Sunshine. I'm going to have that stuck in my head for days now and I'm totally okay with that!

Lovely blog, btw :)

xo,
Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By My Aiken Heart