Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorites!

This week I'm linking with my girl LC for some of my personal Friday favorites. 


Favorite movie: No Strings Attached
I don't know if this movie will ever get old. Real talk, where is my Ashton Kutcher out there?!
Favorite city: New Orleans
I've been having severe NOLA withdrawals lately. The music, the food, the culture- you can't beat it.
Favorite decor accent: Hanging Lanterns
Loving anything light, subtle, earth-toned, or basically looking like it belongs in an Anthropologie display right now.
Favorite Pandora station: John Mayer
JM is the perfect summer artist. My obsession just keeps growing.
Favorite summer drink: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat 
I'm not usually a beer girl, but Blue Moon's summer flavor hits the spot. 
Favorite Magazine: Washingtonian 
This magazine is my new fav, especially since it contains all the DC hotspots to add to my never ending list!
Favorite Show: The Glee Project
It's a combination of American Idol and Glee, what could be better?! These kids are so talented it's out of control.
Favorite DC Spot: Georgetown Waterfront
I want to start spending MUCH more time out here! Great drink specials, on the water, and yacht parties...count me in!
Favorite Date Activity: Movie Night In
HAHA couldn't resist this picture. But seriously, sometimes bar hopping or going out to eat can get old (plus people spending money on me makes me nervous). I love a quiet night in every once and awhile, especially on a rainy night!
Favorite Sport Season: College Football
The noles are going to be GREAT this year. I'm mildly depressed I won't be there to witness this season in full force, but counting down until homecoming!

That's all for this Friday! I'm off to galavant around Boston for the day! Post your Friday Favorites and have a great weekend everyone!

XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By My Aiken Heart