Friday, July 15, 2011

Plans, plans, and more plans!

Even though I still don't have the full time job on lock quite yet, I have found that I have something to do almost every weekend from now until...ETERNITY. Not that anyone probably cares about what I'm doing with my life, but I felt like writing it down, and it's my blog so I do what I want!!!!!


Sunday, July 17- Living Social Tubing Adventure, taking a bus to West Virginia for some tubing, bbq, and beer...pretty excited!


Friday, July 29- Sunday, July 31- Charlotte bound to see two of my long lost best friends Marissa and Jackie!


Thursday, August 4- Sunday, August 7- Tallahassee, FL/Bioxi, MS- to get one last use out of our Bullwinkles cards in Tallahassee, and then off to Mississippi to watch the beautiful and crazy Stacia get married!!!!!




Saturday, August 13- Tim McGraw concert


Friday, September 2- Possibly Ocean City for Labor Day work depending!


Friday, September 16- Tallahassee yet again for the OKLAHOMA GAME!!! GO NOLES!




Saturday, September 24- WMZQ Fall Fest with Brad Paisley and hopefully celebrating Anna's engagement! 




I'm exhausted already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By My Aiken Heart