Thursday, October 27, 2011

Desk Job Boredom

Since there hasn't been any head lice outbreaks or racoon bus stoways this morning to deal with at work...I've been bored. Let me take you all back to your myspace days and answer a bunch of questions about myself that no one cares about. Hey, nobodys making you read this nonsense.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, some chick from the soap opera "All My Children"... thanks mom

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Friday Night Lights Finale- it's a sick and pathetic obsession

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham I guess?
 
4. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Heck no...4 little brothers and sister is enough

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
never....
 
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
 
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Done it. I would NEVER skydive. You need to be attached to something.
 
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  
Special K all the way!
 
9. WHAT ABOUT YOU IS ALWAYS CHANGING?
My hair color and life goal/career path

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
Physically not so much...emotionally definitely.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
This is a very serious subject...Mint Chocolate Chip!!!!!!!!!

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their teeth/smile

13. RED OR PINK?
Not really a fan of either because both clash with my red hair. Probably pink since it's a Phi Mizzle color.

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My impatient tendencies and my ankles, I mean kankles.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My FSU college fraaaands :(
 
16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Does iced coffee count?
 
17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The humming of my office computer and the 877-CashNow commercial jingle from the news station that's on repeat
 
18. FAVORITE SMELLS?  
Cinnamin, Vanilla, and anything that smells like fall or Christmas
 
19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The boyfriend.

20. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?  
Depends on the season, my mood, and my company. DOES THE MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY HAVE A HOT TUB?!

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
FSU football, live baseball, lacrosse

22. HAIR COLOR? 
Brown currently, red naturally

23. EYE COLOR? 
Green

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
20/20 vision so far!
 
25. FAVORITE FOOD?  
Chocolate anything
 
26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both are my favorites!
 
27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
No Strings Attached...Ashton <3333
 
28. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray
 
29. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!!! I hate the cold!

30. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice Cream....

31. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio! Running and spin!

32. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Neither these days when I'm not at work..

33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Lauren Conrad's 3rd novel...no I'm not a 14 year old girl...
 
34. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain at night
 
35. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Billy Joel...? 

36. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe...probably Turkey?
 
37. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hm....not really :(
 
38. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Atlanta, GA
 
39. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Arlington, VA right outside of DC
 
40. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Brick

41. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Gray

42. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS?
Being too hard on myself 

43. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
 To die without making a difference in anyone's life

44. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU IN LIFE?
Family, happiness, self-fulfillment

45.YOUR PERFECT PIZZA
Hawaiian :):)

46. YOUR MOST MISSED MEMORY
College football games aka tailgates with best friends & Rho Gamma 2011

47. HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE
Yes, fortunately and unfortunately 

48. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN?
Tahiti & Paris

49. WHAT'S ONE THING MOST PEOPLE WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOU
I'm a hopeless romantic

50. GOAL YOU WANT TO REACH BY THE END OF THIS YEAR
Make a new plan with what I want to do with my life and actually stick with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By My Aiken Heart