Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Year in Review

First off, a special thanks to the blog goddess Anna for my snazzy new layout!



Not that any of you probably care about MY life, but it does go by fast. It seems like the days blend into the months then years. Before you know it you wake up not even realizing all that you’ve done as time passes by. With the ending of each year I usually find myself generalizing if overall it was a win or a lose.

 I remember thinking 2010 definitely was not one of the most fabulous years of my life. I lost two grandparents within a couple months and it just seemed like there were many around me suffering with tragedy, confusion, or loss. 


Now in a blink of an eye, 2011 has almost come to a close. By now everyone has gotten the gist of my rants of life twists and turns, but I think reflection is important and creates personal appreciation and awareness. The next few posts will be my recollections of 2011 (a bit picture and video heavy I'm afraid), and then maybe I can sum up if this year chalks up to a win. I encourage you all to think about all you’ve overcome and completed within the seemingly short calendar year. If nothing else, it helps set the bar for 2012 that much higher!


Hope everyone is recovering from the holidays and getting ready for NYE! 


XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By My Aiken Heart